Flat roofs have a broad range of uses: energy production, greening, rainwater collection, vegetable gardens, beehives, etc. The City wishes to set the example by exploiting all of its roofs. The aim is also to avoid requests for derogations to regional regulations for flat roofs of more than 100 m² (e.g. for greening or energy production).
The main project organiser:
Public Heritage Department
OBJECTIVES TO BE ACHIEVED:
- 100% of flat roofs have an additional function.
Expected reduction in CO2: not applicable
- Socio-economic: social cohesion and economic activities.
- Cultural: cultural events.
- Environmental: biodiversity, energy generation, management of rainwater.
FOLLOW-UP AND EVALUATION INDICATORS:
- Preparation of the diagnosis ongoing or completed.
- Number of works to transform roofs.
Budget: From €60 to €450 / m²